Highland Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac is currently recruiting an Automotive Detailer.
Highland recognizes that our success is built on engaged, motivated and happy employees. Its our team that is are our most valuable asset! The ideal candidate will be passionate about exceeding our client’s expectations, goal oriented and self motivated. Detailing experience is preferred.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to Jennifer Copley, General Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LICENSE BODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN
We are family owned and operated and have built a reputation for success during our over 50 years in business. Highland recognizes that our success is built on engaged, motivated and happy employees.
Highland GM Collision Centre is current hiring a full-time licenced (310B) auto body technician. Our facility is one of the largest collision centres in York Region equipped with some of the latest and modern equipment. We are an I-CAR Gold Class (Aluminum) certified facility and certified with multiple OEM’s. Our successful candidate will join us in our focus in providing outstanding customer service through the quality and meticulous attention to detail of our repairs while working together with our team to achieve our company goals. We offer competitive wages, a benefit plan with company pension, boot allowance and paid training along with a safe, clean and excellent working environment.
Service Cashier and Appointment Coordinator
Highland Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac is currently looking for a Full-Time Appointment Coordinator/Service Receptionist to join their team. We are in search of a Customer Service Expert that exhibits exceptional Customer service skills.
- 1-3 years’ customer service or Call Centre experience
- Previous experience in an Automotive Dealership is an asset
- Must be willing to spend large portion of the workday making both inbound and outbound calls to Customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Answer inbound calls to schedule service appointments, transfer calls to co-workers, take messages when necessary, and answer any Customer inquiries.
- Follow up with customers who are overdue for service
- Friendly, Outgoing attitude and ability to work quickly and multitask.
- Ask the Customer questions to uncover vehicle needs and directs calls appropriately
- Ensure that service consultants receive messages promptly
- Arrange alternative transportation for Customer when required (Shuttle or Car rental)
- Work order close out
- Create client invoices and collect payment
Job Type: Full-time
GM experience is an asset. General repair technician required. Busy flat rate shop paying up to $35.00/Hr. Clean shop, work boot allowance, uniforms 100%, benefits, performance and CSI bonuses, Tech Guild payout, and pension plan. Contact: Alex Economou 905-727-7787 ext 255.
- 1 General Technician
- 1 Lube Tech
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary $34.00 /hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary $34/00-$35.00 per hour