The very first 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV has arrived at Highland Chevrolet Buick GMC. The below details include the essential information, but you can check out our inventory here!
INTRODUCING THE FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC BLAZER EV
THE 2024 CHEVROLET BLAZER EV IS MOTORTREND'S 2024 SUV OF THE YEAR
We are pleased to announce that the all-new 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV has earned the title of “MotorTrend's SUV of the Year". 40 SUV's were judged. Big, small, gas, hybrid, EV and luxury. Blazer EV beat them all. MotorTrend credits the Blazer EV's cutting-edge technology, dynamic design and powertrain as the reasons for their selection.
A few highlights from the MotorTrend judging panel:
- “The electric swagger wagon has arrived, and it wears a Chevy bowtie."
- “The Blazer EV…marries sporty design, outstanding performance, good driving range, and fully competitive features. With a modern infotainment system and connectivity options, it's well-equipped to meet the demands of tech-savvy drivers."
- “The Chevy Blazer EV offers an effortless driving experience, seamlessly integrates into your lifestyle and boasts user friendliness that's hard to match."The title “SUV of the Year" is one MotorTrend awards to excellent products that are evaluated on six key criteria: Advancement in Design, Engineering Excellence, Efficiency, Safety, Value, and Performance of Intended Function. The Blazer EV's reputation as the full package proved true! The Blazer EV continues Chevrolet's legacy of delivering innovative electric vehicles for our customers, first seen by the MotorTrend's 2017 Car of the Year winner, the Bolt EV.
A full charge GM-estimated range of up to 515 km, meaning you could go the full round trip distance of Montreal, QC to Ottawa, ON and more, which means you will spend less time charging and more time enjoying.
The 2024 Blazer EV reimagines the SUV with up to 500 horsepower utilizing GM’s Ultium EV platform.
The available Super Cruise driver assistance technology uses Global Positioning System (GPS) sensing, GPS-enhanced data, a high-precision map and network of cameras to maintain automatic control of vehicle steering.
Recharging while on the move is easier than ever. With over 100,000 publicly available charging points in Canada and the U.S., charging options are available when you are on the go. Visit Canada’s Electric Charging and alternative fueling stations locator for more information on EV stations near you.
Blazer EV includes standard Chevrolet Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety features including:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- IntelliBeam® Auto High Beams
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV at Highland Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd. at 15783 Yonge Street, Aurora, ON, L4G1P4
More questions about EV? Join a Live Tour with GM to get real-time answers on how the Blazer EV can work for you.
To learn more and reserve your very own. You may also contact us at 866-953-3424 if you would like assistance or if you have any questions.